Copyright 2010 Best Foot Forward Consulting: Employee Retention. All Rights Reserved.
Knowing what is needed and having recruiting strategies benefits everyone
A professional headhunter shares secrets to be successful at recruiting. This is a new look at the human resource component. The process is critical to getting the best fit end result. How corporations are structured, how they utilize the existing talents, expand or downsize are integral components to the recruiting process.
- Seeing the company as a whole entity, how and why people fit into the jobs.
- Look at the proccesses, procedures and reporting as how they are required to complete tasks
- Importance and method of conducting a talent audit
- How to identify what's missing
- Create a recruitment plan
- Brainstorm retention strategies - especially ones without large price tags
- Combine the recruitment and retention strategies
This keynote gives a manager, leader or small business employer insights to solid recruiting strategies for their business, department or group. Know the needs, the future plans and the requirements for the company to manage their processes in succinctly and efficiently.