Copyright 2010 Best Foot Forward Consulting: Employee Retention. All Rights Reserved.
Employers who care attract great employees
There are a few things to do to be an employer of choice; to be the best in their industry and to attract the best people. With an extensive list of what employees really need, managers and small business owners discover how to improve their image, culture and retention so they can focus on their business.
- Seeing the job from the employee's perspective; their needs, the employers needs
- How the corporate structure
- Understanding how each position in an integral part of the organization as a whole
- How to 'own' that job in the company and help employees to own theirs too
- Defining healthy roles, responsibilities and reporting
- Learning what motivates ourselves and others on the job
- A new perspective on human relations in the workplace
- Skills to manage the diverse 'people-dynamics' at work
- Setting and supporting appropriate boundaries
- Managing the workload - dealing with everyone's procrastination
A look at what makes organizations tick, what employees want and need and how to bridge the gap between the two. How to attract great employees to strengthen the people who do the core business. Happy employees are productive, loyal and know how to support the company.