Communications At Its Best!
Copyright 2010 Best Foot Forward Consulting: Employee Retention. All Rights Reserved.
Being a strong communicator is truly a gift once we know how!
Sometimes it is 'what' we say. More often it is 'how' we say it! Here we look at some communication styles and motivators. We gain an understanding of how a person's thinking directly affects how they speak. With this awareness, we can build ways to speak and listen so we are more comfortable in our communications.
- Understand it is 'how' we say our words that affect our communication more than 'what' we say
- Communications are one of the most effective and destructive ways we communicate
- Learn the intricate ways we communicate
- See what our body language gives to messages
- Know how to manage your tone of voice and hear the hidden messages
- How to manage your own behavior when there is conflict
- Taking care of oneself while ensuring respect for others
A thought provoking conversation on how we can control our thinking and actions. Learn ways to recognize why people do what they do - both ourselves and others. Then use new tools to speak out mind in a confident manner while leaving other people feeling good about themselves.