Creating happy workspacesby Tami Anderson on 06/14/12
Here's my thinking -
many people I meet do not love either their job or the company where
they work. Some I meet are happy in their job and want learn how to make
it even better. I have a message to pass on to people about how very
important they are and so is what they do every day. It is like
Shakespeare said, "To thine own self be true". This includes having a
safe and wonderful place to spend your hard working hours or to grow
With this in mind, I set up the Career Design Seminar. It is on June 21st at the Foothills Centennial Community Hall in Okotoks.
This may not be for you, but I don't know how to reach all the people who are looking for something like this. I am hoping you can forward this message to your family, friends, neighbours, coworkers and ask them to send it out to theirs so the word gets out. Thank you!
Of your friends, family, neighbours, coworkers - these kind of people would likely attend this seminar:
- Anyone looking for work or a career - students or outplaced workers
- Someone who, enjoying their job, wants to improve in their career
- For the poor souls who don`t like their job or maybe the company where they are working
- Entrepreneurs who want a sense of purpose or maybe, personal satisfaction through their work
- Those retired or soon to be retiring, looking for the next phase
The benefits in taking this workshop:
- Discovering direction in a career - new, expanding or changing
- Tools to remove the emotional beliefs blocking a person from doing what he or she REALLY wants to do
- Developing a sense of purpose and meaning in your job
- Happiness in your Life at work
Register Now: http://www.
Thank you for your support. I look forward to seeing you all soon.